sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012

Unheard

I found a road just ahead of me,
I've led the mystery to a mourning sea,
This is the pain you want me to take,
Can I go on without any mistake?

I know that you don't do it on purpose,
Maybe you don't realize, I suppose.

Each day that passes in accretion,
I can sense my undeniable depletion,
In every corner of my eternal frustration,
I always find my newest screaming creation.

I'm not a violent human being,
Instead of crying, I wish I was feeling,
All of my conscience has been broken,
I would kill my foreign mind to be spoken.

I know that you don't do it on purpose,
Maybe you don't realize, I suppose.

On the sidewalk, I would always slide,
I took my restless thoughts and I cried,
I try to be miserably creative with a word,
But my pleading voice is terribly unheard.

06-07-2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário