terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2012

Soulful To Painful

Continue to push my rotten soul,
To the limits of my passionate role,
Insanity has built a fortress inside,
Honey, I'll always be by your side.

The mental state is not well,
Ways of living have turned into hell,
You feel so confused with yourself,
Something strange brought suicide by itself.

You have tried it through multiple ways,
You just sat there dying through days,
When a special person came by,
He would heal you, he would try,
And for you, he will make your pain die.

Everything seems corrupted and blind,
The gaze has been conducted by the mind.
You try to love like you've been told,
I'll always need your heart to hold.

Sometimes we feel it's not the same,
You think and say you're not sane,
We don't need any outsider's pity,
All we need is a soulful committee.
This is incredibly painful,
My mind became strangely baneful.

17-07-2012

1 comentário: