domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

An Angel's Dark side.

There's an Angel behind every mad face. The line that separates them is how you react to other people's actions and how you act towards the society. A Mad face is someone completely outrageous, frustrated with something, someone or simply furious within the blank page, which is most lives. However, I do believe Angels also have a dark side, it is something unreachable by most, but so bright for some. No one can ever be the core of an Angel, nor the good of a Mad face. We are, simply, both. It's inevitable to run away from it. You shall break the inevitable, that's what will make you a different person, not a stereotype which follows every rule, every idol or every so-called "friend". I'm not everyone, I'm myself, I'm unique. Whether people see it as a good thing or a bad thing, that's their decision. But, the truth is, I do enjoy that people actually like what I do, not because I'm this or that, but because I'm, simply, one. Yes, I have a Mad face, within an Angel's soul.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário