quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2012

Unconscious Hang But Alright

There's a cloud in the air
She takes away my breath
Curses my own step
Show me our depth
Tell me already, what's left

Broken
The collar has been broken
Open
My heart has been opened
Yeah

Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Do you torture me
Like this
Why

I'm completely falling down
Capture me before I drown
My face sucked in the ground
Oh, turn on the sound

People fake their own nature
I lay down before it's feature
Feeling stupid and unconscious
Treat me a little dumb
And if you're me
Just be neat

Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Do you torture me
Like this
Why

Follow the hang
In my hand
If I'm right
If I'm right
I'm not alright

Not ready
Not ready
Ready
Oh, not ready
Don't you leave
Don't leave me
Or I lie

28-06-2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário