quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012

There is no control (inside of me)

Will you believe in me
When I say there's no one else
To live for
But you?

The world is too cruel
To ever live without you
And your soul, heart and mind
Sometimes I get deeply blind
But I don't mean to be hurtful
I'm just a love fool

If you need me
I will need you
Even if you don't
I will love you, baby
Love you
Love you
Baby...

I'm so sorry
'm just an idiot with no self-control
I'm sorry
'm just a broken creep
My heart is always so deep
When it's about you, baby
Baby, when it's about you...

No control
No self-control
I may be lost in the shores
Of my own mind
I lose control, baby
I lose...

And if you need me
I will need you
Even if you don't
I will love you
Love you
You
Baby...

20-06-2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário