sábado, 26 de maio de 2012

No Pitfalls

I'm fucking scared to lose you
I don't seem to be living
I don't want you to go
I can't get myself some help, no

I need you entirely with me
Oh the pain
Sometimes my heart aches
Sometimes it seems I'm vain

Like the floating rain
Like the wind through our faces
I'm full of races
Like a garbage man
Tosses in a trashcan

This undying love won't be fading
Oh baby you're all I've been waiting
'Cause you nonsense talk
Cry by myself and then I just walk
With you

With you
I'm here
With you
I'm there
With you
I'm in love
With you
Only you

Can the chords of my imaginary guitar
Show you my pouring heart
You're my star above
My dove
The one that never falls
Never caught up in any pitfalls
Anyone crawls
And anyone crawls
To us

26-05-2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário