quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2012

I'm So Sick

Bruises on my shell
My house is on fire
I got no water
They think I'm a liar

I'm usually right and wrong
Call me a creep and seek me
Under the warm silk
Extinguish my home
I'm so sick

My sweater was in flames
I couldn't stop those thoughts
They were as crazy as I am
This is why they said I've got no brains

Why?
Why steal his soul?
Why?
Why?

Think I'm a loner
With my imaginary mind
I've a thoughtless heart
Dead corpse wants to break me apart

But he can't by himself
'Cause he's dead
Really dead

And he yells "I'm burning!"
Scratch my feet
But then he fells
Mourning
Mourning

Why kill my soul?
Why?
Why?

Senseless and dumb
I'm yours
Yours
Yours
Yours
Yours

Wish I could cut feet
I would cut mine
'Cause mine are painful
The pain hurts
And I'm here scratching my pain

Oh, oh here
Here
Be here
Need you here
Here

'Cause I'm sick
So sick
Sick
Sick
Sick

Ricardo Rodrigues
09-05-2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário