segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2011

Managed Madness

This is me, this is you, this is everyone, or maybe no one. This is my philosophy right now, but it can be changed as the global timeline changes itself through the painful centuries.
My ideal job? So many, and all so relevant to the human soul. As you can imagine, I idealize writing, I complete poetry, I congratulate professional writers and I worship free ones. A poet is someone like me, the only difference is everything, because no one or anything is individually managed by the same activities, skills and, most important, by the same mind. Everyone is equal, though we are Humans. We all think the same, but no one acts or does the same, ever.
I'm currently studying on a course related to media and technology, however, I know I have a great potential as a writer, therefore I'd completely love to write as a living, for my own pleasure and for my own needs.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário