domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Wishful Temptation

Someone wants a mind to ache,
I think it should be very real,
Unless there is a single thought to wake,
It will feel very torn without a deal,
The lines of this image were revealed,
Without any doubt, it was insane,
Through many attempts it was healed,
And I wonder if they notice their brain,
Do they taste the poisoned rain?

You felt a slight alteration,
A slight alteration,
It was nothing but your lonely temptation,
Your only sedation.

I wish to dismantle my vision,
I want to preserve with the heart,
And I sense it's my healthy precision,
I want to create my own piece of art,
But I need to find the perfection,
In our depravated minds,
On my soulful erection,
Required for the silence of these times.

You felt a slight alteration,
A slight alteration,
It was nothing but your lonely sedation,
Your only temptation.

We are the poisoned rain,
The ejaculation of a perfect strain,
It's my vein, it's my vein,
Was it not in vain,
In vain.

05-08-2012

2 comentários: