quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Literal Trend

Floating senseless, looking breathless,
Help her now, help this daughter,
With the holder of death,
Surprised to reclaim my breath.

Feelings are clearly literal,
Anger, frustration, through the natural.

Absolute power, broken tower,
Define our lonely chain,
Suicidal numbers in drops of rain.

Burning passions flying everywhere,
Look at the sea, I was there,
Look to the sky, I don't care,
I'm afraid but I don't say,
I can't wait to see you again,
I can't wait another day.

Dying through the ink,
Can't anyone smell the stink,
The papers and everyone,
Ripping them all at once.

23-08-2012

2 comentários:

  1. adoro ! já pensaste tipo em fazer músicas a partir destas letras ? o:

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Quando tiver a minha guitarra, irei fazer isso, com tempo e dedicação c:

      Eliminar