quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012

Shiny Delusion

Undying love
Eternity wounded
Like bleeding eyes staring at me
Haunting pride
Your lack of emotion
My need for attention
Is it the end?

Crying out my desperation
And a kiss on the lips
A memory
A thing from the past
The stone replacing the heart
Misery filling my soul
And the words have changed
The cold
The anxiety
Superior feelings
And their loathing

Illusion inside of me
The mind begins to rotten
Surrounded by daylight impurity
My passion grows
Desiring something else
But the exit is distant
My thoughts are broken
My warm heart has been stolen
Turned into dust
Failed lust

A troubled world
Within my own insecurity
Feeling lost
And your decisions confuse me
Once in a while
Make up your mind
And your heart should follow
The comfortable hollow
Day and night
Through my only wonders
Of indecency and delusions

06-12-2012

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário